Tuesday, April 10, 2007

No Title

So I had a blind student come in and ask me to help her fill out the financial aid application. Then afterwards she asked me if I could walk her back to the dorms. On the way she asked if we could stop by the mailroom and get her mail.

As we opened up her mailbox, she asked me to tell her what she got. "Something from Big Sisters and some junkmail," I replied.

Anyways it was great helping her with these little things that she couldn't do herself. And even though we were only together for a short time, it was amazing to see all the things that she was able to do herself. She was also a great conversationalist. We talked a little about Korea and a little about financial aid.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

wow its great

btw, who's jack hadley?

Jonathan said...

*handey

Jin said...

Jack Handey is this amazing philosopher and poet. I will quote some of his works on my next blog.