Friday, April 13, 2007

Picante Review

So I had the best burrito I've ever had in my entire life last night. And I've had a lot of burritos in my short 32 years of existence. Including my first burrito in this little Mexican shack called Mek-shee-ko in Ulsan, Korea when I was 3.

The restaurant is called Picante. It's in Berkeley on Gilman and 6th. I've finally had a super burrito that's lived up to its name. The meat they use is really good quality steak from Harrah's Ranch and they smother the burrito with cheese. So every bite is this symphony of soft tender beef, seasoned rice, beans, sour cream, guacamole, and gooey cheese.

I've been thinking about this burrito all day and I've been telling all my co-workers about it. Try it, you won't regret it. Tell them Jin sent you. They won't know what you are talking about, but the burrito will still be awesome.