Tuesday, April 3, 2007

We Gonna Party Like It's Your Birthday

This Saturday I went out for my best friend and his girlfriend's birthday party. We went to dinner at this place called Mochica in the city. It was my first Peruvian experience. Food was good and the prices were very reasonable. Order and share their appetizers because each one has a very unique flavor and style.

After dinner we went to a club called Boss. It used to be a Korean club called Bellagio, formerly Avaron. It's funny because the last time Mary and I went clubbing was my friend's last birthday party. We had an awesome time and it was good to catch up with old friends.

I feel so old when I go clubbing now. I mean our clubbing days were over years ago. I remember the last time Mary and I went clubbing on our own. We were in line and then this kid came up to me and was like, "Jin hyung, it's me David!" I turned and saw this kid that was in my junior high youth group when I was in college. That's when I said okay I'm not going clubbing anymore.

It's sad really. When did we get so old? On Saturday we went shopping for a washer, dryer, and refrigerator. Let me repeat, I went shopping for a washer, dryer, and refrigerator!

4 comments:

superdanch said...

Growing old is good. You have it good. Being young is overrated.

Jin said...

Ehh, you just have an old soul.

But yeah my life is good. I was just being dramatic.

Anonymous said...

yeah, let's all age gracefully
-mary

Capt Root said...

so Mary finally got the new appliances that she wanted for the kitchen and the laundry...

hey, don't trash the heirloom of the house... the 1950's relic/retro phone that in the kitchen... that awesome plus it still has the (415)number.

who knows... maybe in the future if mary wants to give it up in auction it will bring a lot of moolah or keep it for your collection with the clocks that you once told me about...