If someone just doesn't like you, can you really do anything about it? I mean if they don't like you for who you are at the core, that is something that you can't change. I've realized in my measly 32 years of existence, that some people will not like you and that you can't please everybody.
One time at my old church I went on this retreat with my class brothers. And this one guy confessed to me that he hated me for 3 years because I shunned him one time my sophomore year. So for 3 years unbeknownst to me this guy held a grudge against me and actually brewed with feelings of hatred. 3 years! I was thinking, WOW I didn’t know that I was so significant. But I guess I am.
So I say, try to keep yourself open for a relationship with a person that doesn't like you, but don't force it. Because in the end you can't make someone like you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
like me! like me!
j/k
nice post babe
-mary
Post a Comment