Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Jumping on the Bandwagon


So I've never professed myself as a Warriors fan. When people ask me who my favorite basketball team is I say "I don't have one. I would like to be a Warriors fan but they suck so bad." And they really have since the days of Chris Mullin, Tim Hardaway, and Mitch Ritchmond (RUN TMC). And even then they weren't that great.

But last night I watched game four with Daniel Chang and I have to say that I was really impressed. Baron Davis is the man. I never really thought much of him because he looks very modest, not flashy. But I've underrated him. I can't say that I was as excited about the team as I was about the 90's Bulls but it's good to have new basketball life in the Bay Area again. I believe! Well I believe that they will win this series but I don't expect much past that. Truly one of the reasons they are winning the series is because Dirk Nowitski has been playing really bad the last four games. He was so cold last night it was kind of embarrassing.

Game 5 - Tuesday, May 1 at Dallas, 6:30 p.m. Who is down to watch it?

No comments: