Mary looks really pretty in this pic. =) My co-worker's son is only 2 months younger than Christian. I really can't believe that he is only in the 25th percentile in height because he is so much larger than any other babies that we meet.
Mary and I are debating, and it really is a debate on whether or not to have another kid. I really want another son, daughter okay. I just think it will be much harder to raise one child than two. When you have only one you have to be that child's playmate, but when you have two they can play with each other and leave the parent's alone. Plus I think having only one child is kinda sad.
12 comments:
never have an only child
we're so not freaked out and irrational.. i think you meant.. like over-protective? yeah, we're not like that.
i don't know. my of my reasons for not wanting another kid is because i don't think we can be good parents to TWO kids! it's too much work. and i'm already not doing enough for the one i have.
Yeah but we'll be worse parents with just one kid because he will wabnt our attention all the time and we can't give it him. At least he will have a sibling.
Have another child! I think you two are great parents. There are horrible ones I've seen and trust me, you two are great.
Susan
Thanks!
my vote is 'yes' for your second child!
Majority wins!!
Unfortunately Mary still decides. =(
lol. it's so funny how all these people are dictating what should/should not be happening with my body.
Our body...j/k.
That's what I'm saying.
actually mary, if i were to ever have kids and that's a big *if*, i would just want 1 also. what would be awesome is if fraternal twins were born the first time around. that way you only have to be pregnant once.
susan
except it's not something you "just get over with". i wish it were that simple.
Post a Comment