Tuesday, April 8, 2008

BART Story

I couldn’t sleep last night. I was up tossing and turning, not sure why. So I did something weird, I ended up praying for like 15 minutes.

Christian cried again this morning when I dropped him off so I went in with him and stayed for like 5 minutes. He didn’t want to leave my side, but he got distracted by the straps of a car seat and I snuck out. He loves straps of any kind. Funny kid.

I got in touch with another one of my old college friends from freshman year through Facebook. If I’ve told you my throwing up on Bart story, he was the guy who tried to catch my vomit in a newspaper. The first few weeks of my freshman year I brought a bunch of my dorm friends to a party that my high school friends were throwing in Fremont. We took Bart there. Anyways I end up getting trashed and as we head back I throw up on Bart. I actually got some on my friend Connie who was sitting next to me. But I was so drunk that I couldn’t even lean over so I just threw up all over myself. My friend Freddy comes over with a newspaper and tried to catch all of my vomit in it, but it was too much and it all collapsed onto my shirt.

Freddy is such a good guy. What a heart. He was actually one of the first people to evangelize to me. I actually went to church with him for the first time in college. Actually a lot of people reached out to me my freshman year in the dorms. I guess I just had save me written all over my face.

It was my friend Rich’s b-day this Saturday. We went to eat at the Circa Lounge in the Marina district. I was pretty impressed with their food and the atmosphere of the restaurant. We then went to the Bubble Lounge and had some drinks. I only go out once a year to a club or lounge and it’s always on my friend Rich’s b-day. He is still single and so are most of his friends so they still go clubbing once in awhile. I was pretty good that night. I ended up coming home pretty early 12:30 ish. But I had a blast.

No comments: