Got the rest of my stuff for my fish tank. Gotta admit it looks real nice, can't wait to throw some fishies in. I think I'll throw some in on Friday and see how it goes. 50-50 chance they survive.
Yesterday Mary's mom got mad at me because I didn't come home right away since we were apparently supposed to go somewhere nice for my birthday. Nobody told me. But Mary wasn't home either so it added to the frustration. Mary's mom thought we had gone out by ourselves, so she left a message that we should have taken the baby if we are going to go have dinner by ourselves.
When I got home I said sorry but I didn't know we had plans, because we didn't. I think that's part of the problem, Mary's mom has a lot of expectations and I guess she just expects us to know what those are. That goes back to my post awhile ago, expectations are bad. So she got mad and said we could do whatever we want and left with her friend the Best Burrito lady.
So for my birthday dinner I had some left over Kimchee Bokumbap and some microwave buffalo wings.
Mary's mom came home later and she bought me two 12 packs of beer for my birthday present. It was a good present.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm sorry i didn't cook you a better birthday dinner. i slept so little that day and i was super tired. i'll make you something today okay? =P i love you.
i guess she was waiting for us to come home so we could go out for dinner or something but she didn't tell me that. she just left me a message complaining that i had forgotten to leave the stroller and that she can't "hold the baby all day long" maybe she said something at the end of it b/c i deleted it after the first few lines of complaint. i don't understand how she can expect us to all sit down for a dinner when she is mad at me and i at her.
i didn't tell you but she started yelling at me for not being a good sister to julie too. that got me really mad.
the fish tank was cool. thanx 4 showin me. Especially on the homewarming/b-day party.
Post a Comment