Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Babe!

Today is my baby's birthday. Happy birthday! I really love my family, I am truly happy.

We had our housewarming this past Saturday. We have never had so many people in our house. It wasn't as crowded as I thought it was going to be. Thanks everybody for coming.

Short week this week. Off Wednesday through next Monday. Hell yeah! I will probably go the fish store a couple times and use Pastor Joe' gift card he got me. I really like my tank. I stare at it all day. I decided not to get cichlids because they can't live with any other fish and most of them look the same. I think I will take PJoe's advice and get the puffer fish when I go and maybe one Japanese fighting fish.


Basketball was pretty fun yesterday. It got all intense. I think because Jimmy and Jae have this youth rivalry. I wish I liked playing more. I just don't have a passion for it. On another note I've almost hit a new landmark 220lbs.

3 comments:

joe said...

since we're talking about fish... i don't think the puffer can live w/your fish. the puffer is too strong & aggressive (like me). the puffer can actually co-exist w/cichlids. & japanese fighting fish (bettas) are usually too weak & wimpy to live w/other fish. though they have an aggressive name, they are some of the weakest fish. but you should double-check all this w/the fish store guy.

Jin said...

I tend to puff up a little when I look at a mirror too.

Capt Root said...

haha. that is so funny. anyway, have fun with your tank and fish friends.