Tuesday, June 26, 2007

And One to Grow On

Today is my birthday. I am *cough* 32 years old. Not a bad age really. As I always say, the thirties are the beginning of life. Mary got me a Lacoste polo and DC superhero stamps. Thanks babe. I also bought myself a present too, the 40 gallon tank, NICE! Pastor Joe and Jimmy are coming to pick me and Michael up to take us out for lunch. Michael's birthday is this week as well and he works like 5 minutes from me.

Andrew and Jonathan got me a nice present too. The Planet Earth DVD series. I feel bad because I never buy people presents. If I do it is usually a gift card or just a card and dinner. Mostly I like to take people out for dinner and drinks.

Yesterday my friend Mark treated Mary and I to Claimjumpers. I had the porterhouse again. The filet side was good, but the New York side was kind of dry. But it was delicious none the less.

Mary's mom is slowly destroying our family. I don't know what to do. Maybe we could get some counseling from Pastor Bae.

I'll end on a funny note. Always leave them laughing I say. When PJoe and I went to get the fish tank, we drove Mary's bright red Scion there because we needed the space. So the guy who sold me the tank kept saying, "Oh when you guys get home, or You guys can do this or that..." So before we left PJoe just had to say, "Just so you know we're both married and have kids." HAHAHAHAHAHA! Isn't that hilarious. Everytime PJoe picks me up for lunch at my school he drives the Miata. So I feel so self concious getting in his car or getting dropped off in front of my building, because it looks so fruity two guys driving around in a little Miata. PJoe couldn't get a guy like me anyways, I'm way out of his league. *wink*

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

lol! but a fish tank? what in the world...

Jin said...

Okay I'm starting to get a complex now. Why can't I have a fish tank!?

Capt Root said...

fish tank is cool and help the nerve to relax like a water fountain or water fall... way to go... so Mary let you finally get the fish tank...

anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY again... c u this Saturday @ 3pm...

Unknown said...

happy birthday, jin!