Monday, June 30, 2008

You Won't Like Me When I'm Angry

Gonna go catch dinner and a movie with our Pastor, Strange. It's not strange in an unusual or bizarre way, that's his name, Strange. I told him he should get his PhD so he can be Dr. Strange like the Marvel character.

Speaking of Marvel characters, we are going to see The Incredible Hulk. I think if I were to be any Marvel character, I would probably be the Hulk. I think he really describes my persona well. I have this inner rage that I keep dormant and I tell myself that I've conquered all of my demons, but they resurface every once in awhile. It's not very pretty when they do.

I originally wanted to see Iron Man but alas he saw it already. Mary and I never see movies anymore. The last movie I saw in the theatre was...Eastern Promises? Jimmy told me about a drive-in in Concord that he and his wife and baby daughter go to. He says they pull in reverse style and just camp in the back of their SUV and watch two double features. Sounds fun, maybe I'll try, although our cars might be too small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You MUST see Iron Man. It is freaking awesome. Hulk was pretty good too, surprisingly. Edward Norton played a great unassuming Bruce Banner.

Susan