Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Haven't blogged in awhile, my Lasik went well. Thanks for the inquiry Heh. I am 20/20 but I am still healing so sometimes my day and mostly my night vision is a little hazy. Actually my night vision is pretty bad. Hopefully it gets better.

Went to dinner with Josh and Rene to welcome them to the neighborhood. They moved to Jonathan's complex a block away from us.


We had our annual father's day picnic at church. Only two here are fathers. The other two soon to be father's maybe, well one sooner than the other I think. ;)


This is a picture of our new pastor. A lot of people think we are the same age, sometimes I forget how young he is. He has a very old soul and I think the facial hair has something to do with it. =)


This is a recent picture of Christian. He is growing so fast. Sometimes it makes me really sad how fast he's growing. Pretty soon he is not going to want to be seen with Mary and I. He is a little boy now. He loves throwing balls and hitting the ball with the bat. He makes good contact actually. I call him the natural.


I'll end with some pictures of me and my boy whom I love very much. Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there.



5 comments:

Jonathan said...

haha.. happy fathers day jin!

good to hear your lasik went well~

heh said...

christian doesn't like to smile for the camera, huh

everyone i know who had lasik says it's the best thing they ever did. hope your eyes are healing well.

Jin said...

I like the freedom, but I really hope my night vision improves.

Daniel Koo said...

Very nice pictures!!!

David & Grace Lee said...

Jin,

Long time! Your son looks exactly like you! :)

LOL.

G.