Wednesday, August 22, 2007

More sad news...

Heard some sad news today. One of my good friends is leaving for Irvine because his company is relocating. He is leaving at the end of September. This does not bode well with me as another one of my good friends is leaving at the end of September too. What the hell man.

I guess that's what happens when one settles in one location. You have to watch the people that you love move away. It's funny really because my whole life I was the one that was always moving away. I'm not sure which one is more painful. I hate change. I realize that I am a creature of habit. I like things to stay the same. This is not the same.

I have known this friend for about 3 years. During that time I feel like we got pretty close. Especially during the latter parts. He is one of those people that you can make the wrong first impression about. He's the type that you really got to get to know before you can make a judgement. And then you find out that he's a really cool kid. I think that I'm probably the same way.

Well I'm gonna miss you friend, this one goes out to you.

3 comments:

Capt Root said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Capt Root said...

superdanch?
man that is tough. knowin him 4 what 3 yrs... n 4 me its an year or so... (give or take)...wish that i knew him more as well.

Jin said...

Wow, so you decided. What about your job?

I would be sad if you lived here, but I hardly ever see you as it is. =)

Mary and I'll will visit you. We will probably plan an East Coast trip sometime next year.