Mary and I recorded yesterday, so now we are officially in the books as the proud new owners of a modest house in El Cerrito. We got the keys yesterday and after I got home from work we went to our new home. Mary was gracious to oblige even though she went twice that day already.
There’s probably something wrong with me…but I haven’t been that excited about becoming a homeowner. But when I walked through the doors of our house yesterday and imagined coming home to it every night, I finally got excited. No more looking for parking at night when I come home and having to walk 5 minutes just to get to my apt. No more having to hear the creaks when the stupid guy upstairs walks around. No more having to wait to laundry and then having to move some person’s wet clothes because they don’t put it in the dryer right away. And finally no more of having to deal with our stupid landlord Marie, who is just the most awful person. Because of her incompetence Mary, her Mom , and I had to live in her studio for the first month of our marriage. They slept on the bed and I slept on the floor a couple feet away. Talk about a honeymoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol. you're so funny. he he...
sometimes i slept on the floor with you....
no tenant ever likes their landlord.. that's what my mom says..
=)
Post a Comment