My prior post was a very honest and quite negative. I am doing much better now. Sometimes when you speak from the heart and your heart is not feeling that great you get some grumbling.
My wife says that the longer she gets to know me she feels more and more that I am really introverted. I take everything personally and to heart. I see things not from a holistic worldly perspective, but from my own egocentric POV.
Another big reason why she thinks I'm introverted is because I feel most at peace and rested when I am by myself rather that with other people. Some people like to constantly surround themselves with people and that's how they recharge. Others need some alone time to reenergize and are perfectly happy by themselves. My perfect vacation is actually staying at home with my family. It's funny. Every time I get back from a trip I need a separate vacation from that vacation. A little unwinding time by myself in comfortable surroundings.
Anyways Like I said I am doing better, I need to start cutting people a little slack, some might call it grace. "Where's your grace?" my wife always says. I don't know, I need to find it. God help me know the grace that you have given freely to me. Life is a constant spiritual battle and the devil always tries to take me out with my negativity and love for hatred. Evil is a hella of a drug. Like any other drug if you entertain it even a little bit, take a few hits here and there, it will eventually consume you.
I leave with you with the opposite of evil, my son trying on his little brother's Kaiser beanie.
3 comments:
jin when i read your blogs, i feel like i'm reading a counseling book. it's never too late to pursue counseling...
it's not a crime to be introverted. this might be of interest
Thanks Pastor Joe, it was my first passion. Yeah maybe I'll finish someday.
Heh thanks for the link. I saw your Facebook post and read the essay. Exactly how I feel, so interesting.
Post a Comment