Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Special shout out to my wife on our 3rd Anniversary. What can I say…other than you complete me (doh, j/k).

As corny as that overused clichéd Tom Cruise line is, it is very poignant. I wouldn’t want to do this thing called life without you. We are so different but I feel like we are each other’s perfect compliment because of our differences. So what you don’t know who Paul Newman was, I don’t know any of the Korean actors you talk about except for Jang Dong-Geon. =)

I remember when God brought us together that fateful day at the Talassa pool hall where you asked for my number. Then you were so excited to have my number you called me the very next day because you couldn’t wait the usual 2 day turn around time. The rest is history as they say. I know you remember the story a little differently, but I wanted to truth to be told accurately.

All joking aside, I am so thankful to God for you and Christian in my life everyday. Where would I be without you in my life? I would probably still be at the Talassa pool hall getting drunk with my friends.

Love you babe.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha... is that the name of the pool hall? i love you too. hey, your jokes have been getting better! i'm thankful you didn't bitch slap me yesterday. <-- insider's joke instead some of you are worried about domestic violence.

Jonathan said...

hey! happy anniversary.

did caltrans cause any trouble on your morning commute today on the bridge? =/

Joshua Park said...

happy anniversary!

Jin said...

My jokes have been getting better!? My jokes are always good, alright?

Great now everyone will think I abuse you. =)

Thanks Josh and Jonathan.

KP said...

Happy anniversary! you two are adorable:)

Jin said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

i meant in case not "instead" arg. i stuck at typing.

David & Grace Lee said...

Congrats Jin! That was a very sweet and romantic blog...:)

I guess the love is still goin' strong between the two of you :)

Best of luck in the MANY years to come :)

G.

Jin said...

Thanks!