I was very honored to be asked to speak on behalf of the English ministry.
What I didn't expect was to be asked to lay hands on the pastor and pray before the congregation. It was quite comical actually. Dr. Wagner the pastor who led the ordination said, "Would all the ordained pastors...and Jin Choi please come up?"
Here I am laying the hands on the man.
This is Dr. Wagner, he used to be the VP of the Southern Baptist Convention. He looks a lot like Charlton Heston.
Here are all the ordained pastors...and Jin Choi.
Pastor DeWayne Strange. I like to call him PDiddy. For some reason it stuck.
Pastor DeWayne invited his Farsi Church that he used to serve at to enjoy in the festivities. It was really awesome to be able to worship God together. It was pretty cool to have so many of our seats filled. Afterwards we ate together in celebration. It truly was a joyous time.
1 comment:
you look good on the pulpit. i think it's about time to answer the call =)
Post a Comment