Monday, July 28, 2008

Saturday In the Park/Random Pics

The family decided to go to the park last Saturday. Here's a pic of wifey and the boy looking ever so serious.















When I come home he always comes to me and then turns around so I can hold him like this.



















Here he is trying on my Tiger's hat.




















































































Finally!














Christian actually has a pretty good arm. I tried posting a video of him throwing a fastball and striking me out, but it took too long. That's his favorite game to play. He grabs his mommy and makes her stand up and hold the bat so he can pitch to her over and over and over again. He can literally do this all night. He gets so sweaty from running after the ball. I guess he gets that from me.

A pic of us at Tahoe last week. He absolutely loved the water. I think he threw a hundred rocks that day.













And lastly a random picture from bowling awhile ago.

5 comments:

Capt Root said...

just wanna say, "nice"

eunice said...

too cute!

Anonymous said...

Christian is adorable! And so is your wife! You look like a happy family.

heh said...

don't forget the sunblock

Jin said...

Thanks!