Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Wonders of Modern Day Society

I'm getting Lasik tomorrow, wish me luck. Can't wait to be free of contacts and glasses, well except for the fake ones that I have to wear for work. Sweet, now if ever get trapped on a deserted island I won't have to worry about not being able to see.

I'm really dependent on all of the luxuries of modern day society. I wear contacts, sleep with a CPAP machine for my sleep Apnea, take various medications, and I can't stand not going a day without a hot shower. I actually shower twice a day and I have the hardest time sleeping if I'm not in my own bed. Yeah I don't think I would survive the deserted island.

It's so funny on my previous post how all of the photo buffs wanted to know who took that picture. Muahahahahahaha! Is it so hard to believe that I took it? Well I didn't ok? It's from the web.

Our church has so many photography buffs. That's all they do, take pictures, talk about their pictures, cropping, talk about lenses, getting a better lens, and getting a better camera. I guess I'm just jealous because I'm not in their photography clique. =) But for all the pictures that are taken how come I never see any of them?

I've never really been into photography. I remember in high school people in photo class made cameras using an oatmeal container. That was kind of cool. But I do want to start using my Canon SD550 more and take more pictures of Christian and our family.

3 comments:

Jin said...

I don't think he'll be embarrased. Unless I show the little pee pee shot.

Jonathan said...

hehe.. i'll post up the pictures soon!

heh said...

so like how did it go? where's the update, mang?