So I'm at home sick as a dog. I guess it was a little more serious than I thought. Towards the end of the work day I started to get chills and my stomach took a turn for the worse.
As soon as I got home I went right into bed and had these flu like symptoms. My body ached and I had major chills. I had the worse night ever. I went diarrhea like 4 times and in the morning I threw up. This is the sickest I've been since Mary and I went to Puerto Vallarta. I'm so exhausted.
I haven't eaten anything in 24 hours. I tried eating some jjook but then I had to run to the bathroom again. I've lost 12 pounds of water weight.
Damn every time I start making great gains in the gym, I get sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment