Happy Birthday Christian! I love you so much. I can't believe you are 5 years old already. I remember holding you in the delivery room and you looked at me like you knew who I was.
Since then I've seen you grow into the little boy you are now. First crawl, first steps, first time you caught and threw a ball and now you are almost ready for the pros. Last night when we were playing football you amazed me so much, I told you that you were my hero. It was kind of funny but I want you to know I am your biggest fan. You are an amazing athlete, every time I see you hit a baseball, score a soccer goal, catch and throw a football I am always amazed at your 5 year old talent.
You are a great older brother. Your sensitive and gentle demeanor is such a great fit for your little rascal of a brother Aiden. You have so much patience towards him and you are always looking out for him. Your mother and I always say that it's a good thing you are the older one.
I want to be the father to you that I never had. I will always be there for you no matter what. I know there are things beyond my control, but I want to help you become the best man that I can.
You bring so much joy into my life and I want to thank you for that. Every day when I come home, and you yell daddy and run into my arms, that is the best part of my day. As you grow, you must know that I'm growing with you. I know I'm not the perfect dad, but every day you make me better.




4 comments:
So touching. Thanks for sharing
Jin, awesomely put. Your relationship with you kids sound amazing. We are so blessed to have such wonderful little people in our lives, to give the love that we so painfully thirsted for in our own youths! Happy birthday Christian! Keep on inspiring your pops! We are all rooting for you!
I cried reading this. :')
Thanks guys,
Andrew it is good to hear from you.
Post a Comment