Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm Fat

So my wife thinks I'm fat. Not that I disagree with her, but I don't completely describe myself as fat.

I guess one of my icons that I can fall back to is the "Rock". In my opinion I thought he looked better "big ' back than he does "now".


































Okay fine he's more ripped. But in my opinion he looks anorexic. I guess there are different opinions on what is considered fat. But I definitely don't consider myself fat. Big yes, but fat no.



7 comments:

heh said...

yeah i wouldn't say you're fat. you look big. too big even. i think the reasonable explanation is perception. maybe there's a threshold, people equate "too big" to "fat"

mary said...

that's cuz he's sucking in his got and lifting up his head so that his neck is somewhat visible. =) i love you babe but you got a lot of padding.

mary said...

oops i mean GUT. his waist is bigger than mine was when i was 9 months preggo.

mary said...

Thanks for the insights! Ok fine I am definitely posing but I'm with James as long as I'm healthy and happy.

Yeah I want to get to 250 lbs.

Jin said...

OOoops that was me above.

My gut is definitely huge, but I want to gain more weight and it's hard to do that without having some fat.

Jin said...

My legs are pretty big. I recently started to work legs twice a week.

But my upper body is way bigger than my lower body, so I definitely see some weight gain potential there.

But I hate working legs.

Jin said...

Yeah you have def muscled up.