Good Lawd what a morning! I had a very aggressive morning from the moment I stepped out of my house. We get out and Christian is running to my car as he always does and there is this huge pitbull lurking in our yard, from first glance he looked unleashed. He was actually on one of those long 25 yard leashes.
So I called for Chrsitian to come over and the owner comes up and say, “Oh he’s not a biter, he’s a licker.” And he just keeps his dog near us like we want us to pet it or something. I said, “Dude I don’t want to pet your dog I’m trying to get to my car.” Then he looks at me like I am a pitbull hater or something.
Then on my way to drop my son off I come to a 4 way stop and the car to my left doesn’t go, so I just cut in front of him. The guy driving gets pissed and starts to follow me. He follows me all the way into my preschool. So I get out of my car and he drives by me giving me a mean look, then makes a u turn around the parking lot and comes creeping close to me.
So he ends up pulling right next to me and so I walk towards him ready to get into a fight. The guy comes out and so I slowly approach him and he asks, “Is there a problem?” I am a bit confused and then I say, “You’re the one with the problem!” and I kind of tense up in a fight position to let him know that I am ready to throw down. Then his wife yells out, “Sir we are just dropping off our son, it is our first day!”
Then all of a sudden I realized that this was all in my head and that I was the aggressor!
I immediately apologized and told the guy it was all a my misunderstanding. Then I follow them in with Christian looking and feeling really sheepish. The family was obviously frazzled and cautiously held the door open for me. They were probably thinking they chose the wrong preschool.
Inside I apologized again, the mother asked me for my name and we all shook hands, but I still felt like everybody was unsettled.
I seriously think something is wrong with me. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Haha I probably would've thought the same thing.
jin, that is so funny. a big chunk of my sermon last sunday was about how koreans are hyper-sensitive about being disrespected.
Thanks, I'm always here. LOL
Post a Comment