OMG he is tooooooooo cute. i know he's my son but man.
Yes I forsee us visiting Claimjumpers at least 100 more times. The bib is awesome, it catches all the food that doesn't make it into his mouth.
cute!
mmm, after hearing that you leave yourself "voice notes" for reminders, i found this interesting util:http://jott.com/
christian keeps growin' and growin' and growin'... yeah, let's play tennis one of these days. i'm not that good at all, so i'll need to practice first!
when will Christian start lifting weights?
He's already throwing me around. We'll just focus on core strength for the first 12 years. =)
Until that night I was worried he'd grow up to be a vegan.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OMG he is tooooooooo cute. i know he's my son but man.
Yes I forsee us visiting Claimjumpers at least 100 more times.
The bib is awesome, it catches all the food that doesn't make it into his mouth.
cute!
mmm, after hearing that you leave yourself "voice notes" for reminders, i found this interesting util:
http://jott.com/
christian keeps growin' and growin' and growin'... yeah, let's play tennis one of these days. i'm not that good at all, so i'll need to practice first!
when will Christian start lifting weights?
He's already throwing me around. We'll just focus on core strength for the first 12 years. =)
Until that night I was worried he'd grow up to be a vegan.
Post a Comment