why did you delete the previous post?
Pretty observant. I don't want to blog about anything work related.
Oh no...too cute!
he already looks like a power-lifter
Ummm, is that a chopstick in his nose? I cant believe how big he is getting! Too cute!
pretty soon those chopsticks won't fit!!! :) he's growing so fast!!!
hey did you get my email - i'm in hayward this sunday - can you meet up for an early breakfast?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
why did you delete the previous post?
Pretty observant. I don't want to blog about anything work related.
Oh no...too cute!
he already looks like a power-lifter
Ummm, is that a chopstick in his nose? I cant believe how big he is getting! Too cute!
pretty soon those chopsticks won't fit!!! :) he's growing so fast!!!
hey did you get my email - i'm in hayward this sunday - can you meet up for an early breakfast?
Post a Comment