Last night’s game was the perfect ending to another great season of football. Thanks to the Comcast DVR, I was able to watch every single televised football game this year. If you fast forward to every snap, you can watch the whole game in like 30-45 minutes.
This year was a pretty good year of football. You got to see the Chicago Bears in their true form. Grossman was finally benched. Brett Favre resurrected his career (one more year Brett). Brett also broke Marino’s career touchdown record, which I got to see. Randy Moss and Tom Brady both set single season touchdown record, as well as leading their team to a perfect undefeated regular season. The defending Super Bowl champ Peyton Manning choked against a sub par San Diego team. But in a miraculous turn of events his younger brother of two years, Eli Manning makes it to the Super Bowl in his place!
As a Forty Niners fan it was another less than satisfying season. They really need to get rid of Alex Smith. He’s so not franchise.
But last night’s game was a perfect ending, as the NY Giants who were a really shaky team throughout the season, rallied to defeat the perfect Patriots, thanks mostly to their defense. I’ve never seen four other guys shut down an offense like that before. Some people came over to our place yesterday to watch. Many were not even football fans, but the game was so exciting I think we converted some over. Now I’m sad, and I’m going to have to wait til next September before another awesome season of football begins. Til then all my die hard football fans, here’s to another great season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that was a good game.
Post a Comment