A woman came through our office and offered free 2 minute massages. At first I said no, but another lady in my office got one and since the masseuse offered again I said yes. Normally I don't like strangers touching me, but I'm really glad that I said yes because I feel a lot more relaxed now.
She actually massaged me for like 5 minutes so it was pretty cool for no $. It was actually the first massage by a professional I've ever had. Paying for a massage is not something that this poor boy from Vallejo would ever think to do.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
which reminds me, i need a massage.
you're from vallejo?!
Was it at one of those shady Asian places, because I'm ok with those massages. =) I kid, I kid.
Mary and I were talking about this yesterday and she said all the Asian places were brothels, I said that can't be true.
I did kind of want to get a full body when we were in Hawaii. They had these white tents set up on top of a cliff over looking the ocean. Very picturesque. What is the average price per hour?
Yeah I consider myself from Vallejo since that is where I lived the longest. But when you've moved 14 times before going to college you don't really have a hometown.
Ahahahahahaha! That would make for a funny story. You would never be able to go back there. "I'll have the usual", and they come with a bed pan.
Post a Comment