Wednesday, October 24, 2007

God Must Have the Funniest America's Home Videos

Don't you hate it when you have to wake up in the middle of the night to go pee? Last night I woke up in a dream-like state and semi sleep-walked to the bathroom to relieve myself. On my way back I tripped over the weight scale which was not in it's usual location and I fell into the bathtub. My foot hit the scale really hard (we have one of those heavy glass ones) making a loud crash sound and of course my fat ass falling into the tub wasn't exactly quiet. So I woke Mary up and she must have thought I broke my neck or something with all that noise I was making.

Anyways I wish I had video of the fall because it must have been hilarious to see. God was probably cracking up.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you fell in the tub? haha. i didn't know that! -mary

Jin said...

Yeah my hip hurts a little. =)

heh said...

who put the scale there

Jin said...

It was probably me.

Anonymous said...

i hope you're okay!
i would like to see a slow mo reenactment on sunday, please :)
is that mean to ask?

-eunice

Jin said...

No, it's funny. I'll do it.

Anonymous said...

haha...hate late/ middle of the night errands...lol